Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Zoom R20 MultiTrack Recordertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Focus on the music with a familiar touchscreen interface.
The R20’s interface provides intuitive editing and make cutting, copying and looping easy. Polish tracks and mixes with professional effects such as EQ, compression and more. The R20 provides a full MFX processor compatible with Guitar Lab software. Versatile drumming included with 30 genres and 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations. Plug in a MIDI keyboard via USB-C or use the touchscreen to add sonic textures with the R20’s internal synthesizer. The R20 can even import and playback standard MIDI files allowing you to import bass lines, melodies, piano parts and more. It records directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1TB, giving you plenty of space to track your next song or album.
The R20 has a headphone jack for monitoring while recording and dedicated outputs for mixing on your favorite monitors. The Zoom locking adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging. The fully adjustable click track can be accessed with just a press of a button. Hi-Z is available on input 1, while 48V phantom power is available on input 5-8. Use the optional Zoom BTA-1 (available separately) Bluetooth Adaptor to control the R20 wirelessly from your iOS device. The first multi-track recorder that allows accessibility for the visually impaired, the R20 app features VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures.
- 4.3" full-color LCD touchscreen display Easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface
- Record up to 16 tracks (eight simultaneously) Eight XLR mic preamps, including two mic/line/instrument combo jacks
- Hi-Z available on input 1 and 48V phantom power available on inputs 5-8
- Color-coded volume faders, gain knobs and tracks
- Onboard editing and built-in effects
- Preloaded drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth enables wireless control via the R20 Control App
- USB-C audio interface up to 8-in/4-out
- Records directly to SDHC cards up to 32GB and SDXC cards up to 1TB
- New locking-type AC adapter (ZAD-1220)
- Up to 24-bit/44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- Compatible with Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows PC
Order the R20 MultiTrack Recorder today.
R20 MultiTrack Recorder Specifications:
- Connectors: two XLR/TRS combo jacks and six XLR
- Input gain: −3 – +40dB
- Input impedance: XLR 3.9 kohm, TRS 5.3 kohm/1 mohm (when Hi-Z is on, for input 1 only)
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Master out connectors: Two TRS phone jacks
- Master out max output level: +14 dBu
- Master output impedance: 200 ohm
- Phone connector: One standard stereo phone jack
- Phone max output level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 ohm load)
- Phone output impedance: 33 ohm
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 8
- Maximum simultaneous playback tracks: 16
- Recording format: 44.1kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV
- Recording media: 4-32GB cards compatible with the SDHC specification and 64-512GB cards compatible with the SDXC specification
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 3
- Effects patch memories: 50
- Tuner: Chromatic/Guitar/Bass/Open A/Open D/Open E/Open G/DADGAD
- Metronome time signature: 3/4, 4/4, 6/8
- Metronome tempo range: 40–250 BPM
- Sound source format: PCM
- Number of rhythm loops: 150 or more
- Synth polyphony: 8
- Synth sound source format: FM
- Number of synth sound types: 18, including PCM drum kit
- USB connector: USB Type-C
- Mass storage operation host/device: USB 2.0 high spec
- Guitar Lab connection: USB 1.1 full speed USB
- MIDI keyboard connection: USB 1.1 full speed
- DAW connection: USB 1.1 full speed
- Maximum power consumption: 11W
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.