- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Backun Beta Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Product K35738
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Backun Beta was designed as an intermediate wooden clarinet for those taking the first leap into playing grenadilla. Whether you’re a young artist ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Backun Beta was designed as an intermediate wooden clarinet for those taking the first leap into playing grenadilla. Whether you’re a young artist picking-up a clarinet for the first time, or a well-seasoned player, the Backun Beta offers exceptional tone, uncompromising craftsmanship and an affordable price all in one outstanding instrument. Crafted from premium, aged granadilla wood and available with silver or nickel keywork, the Backun Beta is the next step towards excellence!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.