- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BAS-1287 Standard Series Eb Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19369 000001000 L19369000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BAS-1287 offers all of the essential features and playability critical for a student’s success. Durable, economical, and ergonomic in co...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential features and playability critical for a student’s success.
The Blessing BAS-1287 offers all of the essential features and playability critical for a student’s success. Durable, economical, and ergonomic in construction, the BAS-1287 offers the quick response, intonation, and tone usually found on more expensive instruments with playing characteristics demanded by educators.
- Standard Series
- Key of Eb
- High F# key
- Yellow Brass Neck, Body and Bell Nickel-Plated Keys
- Post to Body Construction
- Adjustable Righ- Hand Thumb Rest
- Left and Right-Hand Section Adjusting Screws
- Rocking Table Key Mechanism with Articulated C# Adjusting Screw
- Stainless Steel Springs
- Pisoni Pads with Metal Resonators
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Mouthpiece, Ligature and Cap
- Blessing C-1287AS ABS Molded Plastic Case
Choose a horn that will last. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.