- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
e-Sax Tenor Saxophone Practice Mute System
- Write a Review
- #464521 000901000 464521000901000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The e-Sax Practice Mute System offers you the world's smallest soundproof chamber for your tenor saxophone. The sound outside the case is lowered to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Play without reserve anywhere and anytime your want.
The e-Sax Practice Mute System offers you the world's smallest soundproof chamber for your tenor saxophone. The sound outside the case is lowered to a whisper while you hear live performance sound levels through e-Sax mute's high-quality pickup and headphone system.
Use your e-Sax practice mute to play without reserve anywhere and anytime your want. The e-Sax Whisper Mute System is the only saxophone mute that makes practicing at full volume possible without disturbing others. Monitor your actual sound (dynamics, timbre, etc...) via the ingenious pick-up system and headphones.
Practice in a hotel, in your home, or even warm-up back stage during a performance. The e-Sax Mute also proves an excellent recording tool when the out lines are plugged directly into a recording device. Use the line in feature to play along with a CD or karaoke style.
- Play at full volume and remain at whisper level
- 3 different modes of digital echo add ambience to enhance sound quality
- A line In allows you to play along with CD or other media
- A line out allows you to send the sound directly to a recording device or sound board
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.