- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude EAS-100 Student Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463675 000420000 463675000420000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made out of fine metals for superior tone production, the Etude EAS-100 is the perfect instrument for starting out on the alto saxophone. The keywork...Click To Read More About This Product
Value on a limited budget.
Made out of fine metals for superior tone production, the Etude EAS-100 is the perfect instrument for starting out on the alto saxophone. The keywork, pads, and adjustment all work together to make tone production easier, more consistent, and stronger. And the bell brace and construction help make it as durable as possible. Includes case, mouthpiece, cap, and ligature.
It may be tempting to buy a "better" horn used, but saxophones are mechanically complex, and if the horn is not well regulated and set up properly, it will be extremely difficult for a student to play. It is perhaps advisable then for a new student to get an Etude EAS-100, brand new, set up perfectly, and ready to play right out of the case. It will be shiny and beautiful, and your young saxophonist will jump up and down and squeal when he or she sees it. Pride of ownership inspires practice, and practice leads to success.
Etude believes believe that price should not be a barrier to experiencing the growth and joy that comes from making music. That's why Etude offers you five of the most popular woodwind and brass instruments at an incredible price: flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, and trombone. And no matter which you choose, you get a great design and outstanding construction that will give you years of musical enjoyment. See for yourself.
- Excellent tone production
- Easy to play
- Mechanically reliable
- Comes with case, mouthpiece, ligature and care products.
Order now and give your music student every chance to excel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.