- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude Student Clarinet Model ECL-100
- Write a Review
- 463674 000390000 463674000390000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Etude ECL-100 Clarinet offers sturdy construction with classic looks and sound. Combining a plastic body with nickel keys, it is designed for eas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A clarinet that'll get you started right.
The Etude ECL-100 Clarinet offers sturdy construction with classic looks and sound. Combining a plastic body with nickel keys, it is designed for easy tone production and durability. With strong projection and smooth, responsive playability, it sounds and feels like a much more expensive instrument Includes case, mouthpiece, cap, and ligature.
Etude believes price should not be a barrier to experiencing the growth and joy that comes from making music. That's why Etude offers five of the most popular woodwind and brass instruments at an incredible price: flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, and trombone. And no matter which you choose, you get a great design and outstanding construction that will give you years of musical enjoyment. See for yourself!
ABS Plastic body
Includes case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
Get started playing, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.