- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F. Loree Paris Professional Oboe
AK Bore with Plastic top Joint
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #472063 000909000 472063000909000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Considered to be the finest oboes in the world, the Lore oboes produce a beautiful tone that is even in scale and fits any performance situation. Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
Considered to be the finest oboes in the world, the Lore oboes produce a beautiful tone that is even in scale and fits any performance situation. Choose from the Standard or AK (American) bore.
The Lore Professional Oboe is chosen by the vast majority of professional players in North America. F. Lore of Paris gives the oboe a full conservatory system which includes low Bb, left F, third octave key, Bb vent, forked-F resonance, split ring D#-E trill, G#-A trill, articulated B-C# mechanism, a banana key, and Bb-B trill.
Popular in North America, the AK bore crafted into the Lore professional oboe is slightly more conical than the Standard bore, rendering it narrower near the top and slightly wider at the bell. The resulting oboe sound is focused and dark, with less edge.
- Level: Professional
- Key: C
- Body: Grenadilla
- Bore: Standard
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Trill Keys: Ab-Bb, G#-A, C-D and B-C#
- Special Features: 3rd Octave Key, Forked F and Low Bb resonance keys, Left Hand F
- Includes: Double Case, Reed Case, Cork Grease
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.