- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Model 601 Bassoon
- Write a Review
- #467174 000000000 467174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fox 601 BassoonFINISHNaturally cured oil varnish in light mahogany or ebony to enhance the reflections of the flamed maple. Silver plated keys and tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Capable of great power and subtle nuance.
Fox 601 Bassoon
Naturally cured oil varnish in light mahogany or ebony to enhance the reflections of the flamed maple. Silver plated keys and trim.MECHANISM
18% nickel silver key castings. Nickel silver hinges and machined parts. Full German system with High D and E keys. Right hand whisper key lock. Rollers on F, Ab and Db. Metal tubes extending into the bore in the finger holes of the wing and boot joints to prevent water from entering the tone holes. All posts are set with epoxy and spring posts are locked with screws.BODY
Flamed Yugoslavian Mountain Maple (two other woods available), all woods naturally aged in our own facilities. Natural rubber linings in the wing and small bore of the boot joint.ACCESSORIES
Deluxe round cornered case with case cover, neck strap, wooden crutch, silk swab, seat strap.INTONATION
Each bassoon is tuned individually to a modified just scale, with ample flexibility to accommodate the most demanding requirements. Tuning basis: A-440.BOCALS
Numbers 2 and 3 *CVC* Bore.
- Features a thicker wall than most bassoons.
- The tone proves bigger and less focused than other designs.
- Body: Yugoslavian Maple
- Key System: Full German
- Keys: Silver Plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear