- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt Model 3 Black Intermediate Flute Outfit
Offset G, B Foot
- Write a Review
- J24000 000001000 J24000000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BLK Series 3OB-BLK intermediate flute is modeled after the Gemeinhardt 3OB intermediate flute. It has Gemeinhardt's signature special black nicke...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking black nickel finish.
The BLK Series 3OB-BLK intermediate flute is modeled after the Gemeinhardt 3OB intermediate flute. It has Gemeinhardt's signature special black nickel-coated finish with silver-plated open-hole keys, and a solid silver lip and riser. What a sharp-looking instrument. It also comes with a B footjoint that offers the specifications many teachers recommend for a student ready to purchase their first step-up flute. This BLK Series intermediate flute is created after one of the most popular step-up flutes offered today. The B footjoint creates a longer tube allowing a greater resonance.
Here's the scenario: you have a committed student with a fierce sense of individuality, and he or she has outstripped the capacities of a student instrument. The solution is right here. Beautiful, striking and a joy to hear and to play. This outfit comes with case, cleaning rod and other care products.
Order today and move into the flute that will take all the way to your cherished professional instrument.
Head Finish: Black Nickel-Plated
Head Joint Wall: Standard
Head Joint Shape: Straight
Head Joint Model: NG1
Body Finish: Black Nickel-Plated
Foot Finish: Black Nickel-Plated
Key Finish: Silver-Plated
Key Style: Open-Hole
Key Arm Style: Y-Arm
Inline / Offset: Offset
Foot Joint Options: B Foot
Skill Level: Intermediate
Case Type: Vinyl on Wood
Case Cover: Black Nylon
Woodwind Cleaning Rod: Plastic
Flute Plugs: Yes
Warranty: 5 year
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.