- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JBS1100SG Intermediate Baritone Saxophone
Silver Plated Neck and Body
- Write a Review
- H83167 000002000 H83167000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is technically Jupiter's finest intermediate level baritone saxophone, but it is absolutely presentable in professional environments. The Jupite...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end intermediate baritone sax.
This is technically Jupiter's finest intermediate level baritone saxophone, but it is absolutely presentable in professional environments. The Jupiter JBS1100SG Intermediate Baritone Saxophone features gold-lacquered brass body and key material, a hand-hammered brass neck. The key range spans from high F# to low A. It has tilting G#- and Bb table keys, upper and lower stack adjustment screws, a front F key, blued steel springs and metal tone boosters.
This horn will be welcome in nearly every professional performance context, but it is offered at a price that is not out of the question for an individual motivated student or for a school system. It is reliable, intonates well, sounds fantastic and will give a player every opportunity to succeed and excel on the baritone saxophone.
- Eb Baritone
- Hand-Hammered Brass Neck
- Gold-Lacquered Body And Keys
- Low A
- Floor Peg
- Engraved Bell
- High F#
- Front F
- Tilting G#- and Bb Table Keys
- Blued Steel Springs
- Metal Tone Boosters
- Artist Series Wood-Frame Case
Order today and fatten up the horn section like you won't believe.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.