- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leblanc L225 Serenade Intermediate Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J52640 000001000 J52640000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Leblanc L225 Serenade is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1750, with the most modern, c...Click To Read More About This Product
Intermediate clarinet from a respected manufacturer.
The Leblanc L225 Serenade is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1750, with the most modern, cutting edge technology available. Featuring eye-catching unstained Grenadilla wood, which is aged for a minimum of ten years, precision engineered key-work. and most importantly, a beautiful rich sound, the Leblanc L225 Serenade is the perfect instrument for the advancing clarinetist. Every part of the Serenade is made in the USA.
- Beautiful rich sound and exceptional keywork with great innovations in tone hole placement for superior response and intonation across the range of the instrument
- Low E reinforcement bar for added strength on the lower keys
- Innovative barrel design to allow just enough resistance for the instrument to speak in the player’s voice
- Equipped with Valentino synthetic pads
- Comes with a Leblanc hard rubber mouthpiece
- Case features backpack straps, shoulder strap, carrying handle and ample back pocketstorage
- Manufactured in USA
- Wood barrel, body and bell: Grenadilla
- Keys: Silver plate
- Bore: .577” complex
- Barrel: 66 mm
- Mouthpiece: Leblanc K10 Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Ligature and Cap: Leblanc Nickel
- Case: Carbon front, canvas side and back, backpack straps, shoulder strap and carrying handle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.