- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMSA-500BXSK 'Black Pearl' Professional Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06192 000000000 J06192000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PMSA-500BX alto gives the player a bright tone with stunning clarity. The beautiful black nickel plating can be complimented with silver and gold...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful pro alto with stunning aesthetics.
The PMSA-500BX alto gives the player a bright tone with stunning clarity. The beautiful black nickel plating can be complimented with silver and gold keywork. This beautifully ergonomic design is balanced perfectly and is easy to maneuver and comfortable to hold. The aesthetics of the keywork against the black nickel is charming indeed. Professional horn with arresting good looks, a bright but not harsh tone and phenomenal color and clarity. What a horn. Maybe it's right for you?
- Bright but not harsh
- Great clarity and color
- Arresting good looks
- Nimble keywork
Order today and let your horn's appearance combine with its sound to reflect well on your musicianship.
- Neck: Super VI
- Finish: black nickel plate with clear lacquer
- Keys: gold lacquer/silver plate
- Key touches: genuine black abalone
- Hand-engraved bell, bow, body and neck
- Professional class
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.