- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMST-56GC Intermediate Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69697 000000000 L69697000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Affordability never sounded so good. The PMST-56GC Tenor saxophone is follow up to its alto cousin from P. Mauriat. With a nod to the success of...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique ribbed construction yields beautiful, playable sound.
Affordability never sounded so good. The PMST-56GC Tenor saxophone is follow up to its alto cousin from P. Mauriat. With a nod to the success of the 57GC alto, the 56GC tenor continues in the tradition of providing a fantastic sound and scale at an affordable price.
The PMST-56GC Tenor Saxophone is made from 70/30 yellow brass and its unique rib construction allows for maximum resonance. It additionally features premium Pisoni pads for a tight seal and satisfying tactile experience, along with metal resonators for a little extra punch.
It is finished in a honey-gold lacquer with synthetic key touches, and utilizes blued steel springs for a superior feel in the hand. Additionally, the 56GC comes with an upgrade accessory package which allows players of all abilities the chance to sound great, right away. Sound, playability and beauty all reside within this versatile instrument.
Resonant sound make this a tenor sax you'll love playing for years. Order today.
- Neck: Yellow Brass Super VI
- Body Tube, Bow, Bell: Yellow Brass
- Springs: Blued Steel
- Traditional 3-point Body to Bell Brace
- Honey Gold Lacquer
- Comes with upgraded accessory package
- Ships standard with the P. Mauriat Traveler II rectangular case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.