- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Flutes 201 Series Alto Flute
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #466975 000905000 466975000905000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After years of examination and study into perfecting alto flute manufacturing, Pearl has created the PSA Model 201. The hand position on the 201 is e...Click To Read More About This Product
A stunning alto flute.
After years of examination and study into perfecting alto flute manufacturing, Pearl has created the PSA Model 201. The hand position on the 201 is extremely comfortable and gives the flutist a complete feeling of relaxation with its pinless mechanism and one-piece core bar construction. The flute features a silver-plated head, body, and foot, sterling silver embouchure lip and riser head joint, and comes with a case, case cover, and cleaning products.
- Silver-plated head, body and foot
- Silver clad keys
- Sterling silver embouchure lip and riser head joint
- Includes: case, case cover, cleaning products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.