- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Powell-Sonare 501 Sonare Series Flute
C Foot / Open Hole / Offset G / Split E
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70500 000006000 H70500000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonare 501 is perfect for students and teachers. It features a sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoint, made in Boston. In order to help ke...Click To Read More About This Product
The Sonare 501 is perfect for students and teachers. It features a sterling silver, Powell Signature headjoint, made in Boston. In order to help keep these amazing features available at an affordable price, these flutes utilize a silver-plated body, foot and keys. The features on this model are identical to the 505 except that this model utilizes Y-arms rather than pointed arms on the keys for further savings.
- Sterling silver Powell Signature headjoint
- Silver plated body and foot
- Silver plated French style keys
- Includes: case / cleaning rod / care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.