- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer CL711 Bb Student Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585554 000000000 585554000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude CL711 Bb Student Clarinet is designed for beginning clarinet players. The CL711 is made with a hard rubber body for a warmer, more wood-l...Click To Read More About This Product
Economy and quality for the beginning clarinet player.
The Prelude CL711 Bb Student Clarinet is designed for beginning clarinet players. The CL711 is made with a hard rubber body for a warmer, more wood-like sound. To make the clarinet easy to play and durable it has a large .583" bore and nickel-plated keys. Included with the Prelude CL711 is a case, mouthpiece, cap, ligature, and care products.
Make your beginner sound great with the Prelude clarinet. Order today!
- Level: Student
- Key: Bb
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Hard Rubber
- Key Material: Nickel-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Tone Holes: Straight
- Bore Size: .583"
- Includes: Case, mouthpiece, cap, ligature, and care products
- Crafted In: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.