- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer BS400 Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45442 000000000 K45442000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Selmer BS400 is Selmer's introductory baritone saxophone and serves as a replacement to the Selmer BS500 Baritone Saxophone. It features all of t...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable baritone sax for the student or doubler.
The Selmer BS400 is Selmer's introductory baritone saxophone and serves as a replacement to the Selmer BS500 Baritone Saxophone. It features all of the essentials, plus attributes you might not expect in a student instrument, including double bracing on the lower keys, a neck of rose brass and a fully ribbed design. It has a Low A key for that essential big honk in the low register, and equally essential, a wheeled ABS case.
- Double bracing on the low keys
- Fully ribbed design
- Rose brass neck
- Low A key
- Wheeled ABS case
Durable and reliable with good sound and action. Perfect for students and school systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.