- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer CL211 Intermediate Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- 468371 000000000 468371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Looking to move up to a wood clarinet? Made of grenadilla wood, the Selmer CL211 Intermediate Bb Clarinet features a smaller bore, undercut tone hole...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take a big step up in clarinets.
Looking to move up to a wood clarinet? Made of grenadilla wood, the Selmer CL211 Intermediate Bb Clarinet features a smaller bore, undercut tone holes, adjustable thumbrest, and silver-plated keys. It includes free Coda Smart Music Studio software, case, Selmer USA mouthpiece, and cap and ligature.
Grenadilla wood body
Tapered .573" bore
Undercut tone holes
Double skin pads
Blue steel springs
Boehm (French) key system
Made in the USA
You've earned it. Order your step-up Selmer today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.