- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer Paris Reference 54 Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- 463170 000000000 463170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This gorgeously crafted instrument incorporates some of the finest acoustic and ergonomic characteristics of earlier Selmer Paris models. These are c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tribute to the revered 1954 Mark VI.
This gorgeously crafted instrument incorporates some of the finest acoustic and ergonomic characteristics of earlier Selmer Paris models. These are combined with modern design and manufacturing enhancements. One major feature making the Reference 54 popular is its centered tone based on the legendary 1954 Mark VI. The keywork is superb and positioned closer to the body for enhanced playability and comfort.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Reference Series neck
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Plastic
- Engraving: None
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Pivot Screw: Tapered
- Includes: shaped case, Selmer Paris S80 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, an care products
- Crafted in: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.