- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Professional 597H Series Flute Inline G
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49201 000000000 L49201000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This silver-plated flute is at the entry level of Yamaha’s professional line, characterized by a sterling silver headjoint construction with a nickel...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional flute with sterling silver head joint.
This silver-plated flute is at the entry level of Yamaha’s professional line, characterized by a sterling silver headjoint construction with a nickel silver body and footjoint. The crown is also nickel silver. The 597H features a B footjoint (all of Yamaha’s B footjoint models come with a case and a case bag).
The YFL-597H features drawn and curled tone holes, ring keys, an in-line G and a split E mechanism. The 500 series combines the brilliance of nickel silver with the characteristic mellowing timbres of sterling silver. All models come with hand-finished headjoints that are based on the Type A headjoints supplied with the 800 and 900 series handmade flutes. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments.
- Utilizes the “pinless left-hand key system,” which improves high F-F# key operation, and because there are no pins, maintenance is easier
- Heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance
- Keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch
- Key shapes have been exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes
Ideal for young professionals and committed students.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.