- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YCL-450 Series Intermediate Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 483872
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for the advancing student, the Yamaha YCL-450 Bb Intermediate clarinet incorporates some of the most distinctive qualities of Yamaha's profes...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha
Purchase a qualifying instrument between April 1 and June 30, 2019 to receive a $50 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Intermediate clarinet perfection
Perfect for the advancing student, the Yamaha YCL-450 Bb Intermediate clarinet incorporates some of the most distinctive qualities of Yamaha's professional and custom clarinets but at a student-friendly price. The body of the Yamaha YCL-450 is made from select grenadilla wood and produces a warm and rich sound. The key work on this step-up clarinet is very solid and comes in silver or nickel plating. Complete with case, Yamaha 4C Bb clarinet mouthpiece and Yamaha care products.
- Key of Bb
- 65mm barrel
- Grenadilla body, barrel, and bell
- nickel-silver and bell ring
- Hard rubber mouthpiece
- YAC-1315 case
Step-Up to a wood clarinet today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.