- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YCL-650 Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461380 000000000 461380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YCL-650U is a professional model Bb clarinet that produces a consistent tone and precise intonation. The YCL650U features a grenadilla woo...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha
Purchase a qualifying instrument between April 1 and June 30, 2019 to receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
For advancing young players.
The Yamaha YCL-650U is a professional model Bb clarinet that produces a consistent tone and precise intonation. The YCL650U features a grenadilla wood body with silver-plated key work. Its cylindrical bore design makes it extremely free blowing and teacher and student alike will enjoy the ease with which this clarinet tunes. The natural finish makes for a clarinet that looks as pleasing as it sounds! Complete with Yamaha 4C clarinet mouthpiece, case and Yamaha care accessories. Key of Bb. 4CM hard rubber mouthpiece. Includes CLC-30 case and mouthpiece.All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.