Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha YTS-480 Intermediate Bb Tenor Saxophone Tenor Saxophone Silvertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Tenor Saxophone Silver
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Beautifully made, redesigned intermediate tenor.
An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument. A hand-engraved pattern on the bell adds an extra touch of class, and endears the instrument to the owner.
The redesigned octave key system gives players the flexibility to choose between the included 62 style neck and necks designed for the Custom Z and Custom EX Yamaha saxophones. The 62 style neck has been designed for improved tone and response. Another recent innovation is the left-hand seesaw key has been designed to increase playability as well as provide a more comfortable feel. The separate key guards feature adjustable screw cap stoppers for professional-style technical adjustments.
This is an instrument that is situated at a middle price level that displays design considerations and features that derive from some of the finest saxophone designs in the world. It is designed from the top down rather than from the bottom up, and the quality of sound and playability is reflected in that culture.
- Warm tone
- Quick response
- Hand engraving
- Compatible with other necks
- New key guard
- Left-hand seesaw key
- Improved Low B-C# connection
Order now and get the horn that will take you right upo into your pro career horn.
YTS-480 Intermediate Bb Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: Two-piece yellow brass
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Finish: Gold-lacquer
- Tone holes: Drawn
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Neck: Annealed 62 style
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: TS-4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Key buttons: Polyester
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Mounting: Post on body
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered with head, nylon lock (adjustable)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.