- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yanagisawa AWO1 Alto Saxophone
- J12182 000001000 J12182000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yanagisawa "Professional" Models are free-blowing, with a resonant tone, and deliver a superb performance across all musical genres. The student will...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built for the working professional.
Yanagisawa "Professional" Models are free-blowing, with a resonant tone, and deliver a superb performance across all musical genres. The student will develop their own unique style more easily due to both the advanced construction and ergonomic key design, and the advanced professional can be assured of both superior tone and a class-leading playing experience.
Professional instrument at an attractive price.
Range: Low Bb to High F#
Body: Lacquered brass
Bell: Lacquered brass
Keys: Lacquered brass
Finish: Lacquered brass
Neck: Lacquered brass
Neck Type: Detachable Neck
Case: Fabric Covered, Woodshell case with outer pocket and backstraps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.