- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allparts Bullet Guitar Jack Tightener
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71935 000000000 H71935000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allparts patent pending Bullet Guitar Jack Tightener is a must-have accessory for every guitar player. The patented Grip-Tip holds the jack while...Click To Read More About This Product
No more loose guitar jacks.
The Allparts patent pending Bullet Guitar Jack Tightener is a must-have accessory for every guitar player. The patented Grip-Tip holds the jack while tightening, preventing damage to wiring and solder joints.
Similar products require additional wrenches or tools to work, and are made of metal which can scratch and damage your hardware and finish. The Bullet has everything you need in a quality plastic tool that fits in the palm of your hand.
With the Bullet at your disposal, you'll never take your jack plate off again to tighten things up.
Tighten or loosen your guitar's input / output jack with no other tools, and without jack plate removal, in three easy steps:
1) Position the socket head around the nut on your guitar jack.
2) Firmly push the Grip Tip down onto the guitar jack opening to hold it in place.
3) Use the swivel handle to tighten or loosen the nut and the jack.