- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allparts Tremol-No Tremolo Locking Device - Pin Type
- Write a Review
- H71947 000000000 H71947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allparts Tremol-No is a patented device that is added to an electric guitar equipped with a tremolo/vibrato unit. It allows guitarists 3 playing ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gives your tremolo 3 modes of operation.
The Allparts Tremol-No is a patented device that is added to an electric guitar equipped with a tremolo/vibrato unit. It allows guitarists 3 playing options:
1) tremolo unit "on" - in this position your tremolo functions as normal. You can raise or lower the pitch of notes with the tremolo unit.
2) tremolo unit "off" - in this position, you'll enjoy the benefits of a hardtail bridge, where the tremolo unit doesn't move at all; no lowering or raising of a note's pitch via the tremolo system, and the other strings remain in tune should you break one of them.
3) tremolo unit "dive only mode" - in this position, you can only lower the pitch of notes. If you break a string or drop tune the low E to D, the other strings will stay in tune.
The Tremol-No comes in three versions: Pin-type (our sku# H71947), Clamp-type-large, (our sku# H71957), and Clamp-type-small (our sku# H71941). Please see the "Tremol-no works with chart" document attached for details on choosing the right one for your tremolo.
Includes all hardware necessary.