- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ 5-Pin Male to 3-Pin Female XLR Turnaround DMX Cable
- Write a Review
- #331773 000000000 331773000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duof...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Link your intelligent fixtures and controllers.
This Connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
- Number of Pairs: 2
- Total Number of Conductors: 4
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 1.1"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 10.9 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Green/Black/Red/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .295"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 50 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.5"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 22 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.5 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 76%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Individual Pair Nominal Shield DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 15 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C