- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&S Crafted Products Session Standard Guitar Stand
Full Size (7-9 Cases)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J25087 000001000 J25087000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Too many guitars and too little space? Get organized with the Session Standard Wood Guitar Stand. This handcrafted and American-made rack is availabl...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted and American-made.
Too many guitars and too little space? Get organized with the Session Standard Wood Guitar Stand. This handcrafted and American-made rack is available here in a 5- or 7-instrument capacity. And whether you have electrics or acoustics, solid or hollow bodies, basses or banjos too, the Session Standard will support them all.
The Session Standard features hardwood rails and simulated woodgrain royal cherry sides. You can easily assemble this product with just a single hex wrench (included).
Conserve your floor space and get a nice piece of furniture to boot! And if you’re looking for a great gift for Christmas, an anniversary, birthday, etc., you’ll knock it out of the park this year with the Session Standard.
- 41-1/2"W x 37-1/4"H x 23-1/4"D
- Holds up to 5 or 7 guitars, basses, and/or banjos (depending on which size you choose)
- Hardwood rails and royal cherry laminate woodgrain sides
- Scuff-resistant sides and edging
- Wool felt at all guitar contact points to protect finish
- Easy assembly with just a hex wrench (included) and a flat-head screwdriver
Store your guitars in style. Order today.