Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A&S Crafted Products Studio Deluxe Special-Edition Guitar Case Rack Mahogany Short Size (5-7 Cases)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Mahogany Short Size (5-7 Cases)
A&S Crafted Products Studio Deluxe Special-Edition Guitar Case Rack Mahogany Short Size (5-7 Cases)
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Handcrafted and American-made.
Consolidate your collection, save space and get a stunning piece of furniture too. And if you’re searching for a great gift for a guitarist close to your heart, you’ll be sure to knock it out of the park with the Studio Deluxe.
Holds Acoustics & Electrics
The Studio Deluxe is designed to fit most types of acoustic and electric instrument cases including, hardshells, gig bags, molded cases and more.
Stand & Separate Your Cases
Are you tired of scuff marks on your walls or cases that result from stacking them on top of each other or squeezing them in next to each other? The Studio Deluxe comes with adjustable hardwood dowel separators that enable you to stand all different sizes and shapes of guitar cases next to each other helping to keep them upright and spaced.
Choose the Model Best for You
The Studio Deluxe is available in two sizes: the smaller version can accommodate 5-7 standard sized guitar cases and the larger version will fit 7-9. All Deluxe models feature a stunning herringbone inlay edging along the front-facing edges of the side panels.
The only tool you need to assemble your stand is just a Phillips head screwdriver.
The Studio Deluxe is handcrafted and made in the USA, designed and built to last by a passionate team of people who deeply care about your satisfaction.
- Q: How many inches of space are needed between the rack and the wall so that the cases do not rub against the wall?
- A: It can vary somewhat depending on the case model but in general we suggest you leave approximately 6" of space.
- Q: What are the DELUXE models made from?
- A: The side pieces are made of real wood veneer over an MDF wood core, with herringbone inlay along the edges. The 4 support rails are solid hardwood.
- Q: Will the full-size Studio Guitar Case Rack definitely fit 7 to 9 cases?
- A: The number of cases that can fit on the full-size Studio Guitar Case Rack depends on the widths of each of the cases. Some cases are wider, some cases are narrower. To maximize the storage capacity, you could remove the dowels/separators to gain approximately an additional 7" of storage space. The best way to determine this is to measure all your cases and see if the total is less than 48".
- Q: How high will my guitars sit from the floor? I keep my guitars in my basement and always worry about flooding.
- A: Guitars and cases, when on the racks, sit approximately 3" above the floor. Of course, if flooding is a threat where you live, we strongly encourage you to avoid keeping your guitars in a basement.
- Q: Can the rack be placed directly against the wall?
- A: Because the guitars/cases need to lean, you will need a few inches of clearance. Anywhere from about 2" to 7" depending on the rack and guitar or case size.
Store your guitars in style. Order today.
Studio Deluxe Special-Edition Guitar Case Rack Specifications:Dimensions
- Small Size (WxHxD): 37-1/2" x 37-1/4" x 23-1/4"
- Full Size (WxHxD): 49" x 37-1/4" x 23-1/4"
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.