- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auralex SheetBlok 4'x10'
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99876 000000000 H99876000000000
6-Month* financing available.
SheetBlok Sound Isolation Barrier is a dense, limp-mass vinyl material that is an effective barrier for stopping the transmission of sound through wa...Click To Read More About This Product
Kills sound dead.
SheetBlok Sound Isolation Barrier is a dense, limp-mass vinyl material that is an effective barrier for stopping the transmission of sound through walls, ceilings and floors. It is most effective when used as a component in a multi-layered construction scheme. SheetBlok helps in decoupling (i.e. floating) floors and walls and, while it's not normally considered a finish product per se, it is paintable with latex paint.
Ideal for urban studios. Order today.
- Size: 4'x10' rolls (40 sq. ft)
- Color: Black
- STC: 27
- Thickness: .090" - .105""
- Weight: 1 - 1.1 lb/ft2
- Service Temperature: -40F to +180F
- Hardness (per ASTM D2240): 75 Shore A
- Tensile Strength: MD 400 PSI / 2750 KPa & AMD 360 PSI / 2475 KPa
- Ultimate Elongation (Per ASTM D412 Die A): MD 135% / AMD 135%
- Flammability: (per FMVSS 302): Classified as SE (self-extinguishing), Mn/100 Minutes
- Tear Strength: (per SATM D624 Die C): ADM 90 PSI / 15,550 KN/m