- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Axis Longboard A Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06539 000001000 J06539000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Axis pedals featuring LONGBOARDS extend the usable footboard area by two inches. This design greatly increases leverage and power by allowing the ent...Click To Read More About This Product
Extend your footpedal to new levels of performance.
Axis pedals featuring LONGBOARDS extend the usable footboard area by two inches. This design greatly increases leverage and power by allowing the entire leg (calf and knee) to be powerfully expressed with the utilization of heel-toe strokes. These pedals include sonic hammers and heavy-duty spring.
Find the Axis of your low end. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.