- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-52 15-120 15" 400W Stamped Frame Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Product 660004
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each transducer is built to engineering perfection using the most innovative design concepts and materials. Every component of B-52 loudspeakers are ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Each transducer is built to engineering perfection using the most innovative design concepts and materials. Every component of B-52 loudspeakers are manufactured to maximum tolerances by some of the most well-respected engineers in the world. All B-52 loudspeakers are subjected to a wide array of quality-assurance tests during and post assembly. It's for these reasons that B-52 speakers typically have a 0.2% return rate and are backed by a five-year warranty.
- Multi-layer, precision-wound polyamide voice coils create superior electro-mechanical energy conversion
- Rigid, heat dissipating cast-aluminum or steel frames provide ultimate motor structure support
- Deep, bumped back plates allow the voice coil to reach maximum excursion without bottoming-out, resulting in deep bass
- Advanced cone materials with superior internal damping mean ultra-fast transient response and super-low distortion
- Tough, flexible surround with long-throw, positive-roll design, control extreme cone excursion and is highly tear-resistant
- Vented pole piece pumps air through the magnetic gap and directly over and around the voice-coil
- Power Handling: 400 Watts R.M.S.
- Frequency Response: 35-1.6K Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3" (75mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Magnet Structure: 120 oz.
- Weight: 17 lbs.