- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-Band A1.2-22R Endpin Preamp/UST Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
- Write a Review
- Product 300209
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This complete acoustic guitar pickup system includes the A1.2 endpin preamp and the 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The A1.2-preamp is the little ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clean, clear acoustic guitar sound in amplified settings.
This complete acoustic guitar pickup system includes the A1.2 endpin preamp and the 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The A1.2-preamp is the little brother of the classic B-Band A2 and is big on classic B-Band sound. The single input A1.2 has a direct frequency response with 24 dB of gain, making a perfect fit with the included B-Band 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The sound reproduction is amazingly pure and clear.
The B-Band A1.2 comes with a volume control that simply mounts at the inside edge of the sound hole with adhesive. The 9-volt-battery-powered electronics are mounted in a small tube that is directly coupled with a high quality endpin jack, making an all-in-one structure.
The B-Band 22R UST (Under Saddle Transducer) is the finest pickup choice for acoustic steel or nylon string guitars. The unique Emfit film material used exclusively in every B-Band pickup has proven to be unsurpassed in delivering absolute acoustic tone and the individual characteristics of the instrument.
The guitar part is light in mass, adding very little weight to the instrument. Includes all mounting hardware, box-tight battery holder and wire harness.
- Volume control mounted at the soundhole
- Can use either included 22R UST (under saddle transducer) for narrow saddle or AST 1470 acoustic soundboard transducer (not included)
- High quality endpin output jack
- 750 hours average battery life
Don't let the voice of your acoustic guitar get compromised in amplified settings. Order today!
- S/N ratio: Greater than ”90 dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 40 kHz (+0, -3 dB)
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 dB
- Input impedance: 50 mOhms ||< 10 pF
Output impedance: < 3.5 kOhms
Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 Vrms)
- Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 1.2 mA typical
- Connections: Transducer input, 2.54mm (3/32") header; Output, 6,3mm (1/4") jack
- Weight (with accessories): 50 g
- Size: 13x97mm