- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-Band A3.2 Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
- Write a Review
- Product 306804
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B-Band pickups are not piezos. They work more like a condenser mic and thus generate a much truer replication of the natural wood sound of your guita...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Preamp with EQ and presence controls and under-saddle pickup featuring B-Band's proprietary patented electret film technology.
B-Band pickups are not piezos. They work more like a condenser mic and thus generate a much truer replication of the natural wood sound of your guitar with fabulous feedback resistance.The B-Band UST (under-saddle transducer) still stands as the first transducer that sounds better alone than many pickup/microphone combinations. Designated the "4th Gen UST," this latest UST has been stiffened for better string balance qualities, higher output, greater durability, and lower background noise. Since it is only 0.4mm thick, it usually does not require a new string saddle or adjustment to the saddle cavity. The UST is a flexible, rugged, and constant structure all the way to the preamp. Connection to the preamp is an easy "plug in" without soldering.
The A3.2 preamp features rotary cut/boost bass, middle, treble, and presence controls. Installation requires only a hand drill. Small holes need to be drilled to allow the rotary controls to pass through the side of the instrument. Includes installation hardware and a prewired endpin jack with battery power switch.
- Under saddle electret pickup
- A3.2 preamp with EQ and presence controls
- Easy install with just a drill
- Installation hardware
- Prewired end-pin jack
- Bass control range: Shelving ±11.9 dB @ 70 Hz (... 3 dB @ 300 Hz)
- Middle control range: Peaking ±11.5 dB @ 400 Hz; (Q = 0.5)
- Treble control range: Peaking ±12.3 dB @ 2.7 kHz; (Q = 0.5)
- Presence control range: Shelving ±12.4 dB @ 10 kHz (... 3 dB @ 2.2)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ... >> 20 KHz
- Nominal output level: -10 dB ref. 775 mV r.m.s.
- Power supply: 9-volt battery (not included)
- Input impedance: 50 MOhm
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Voltage gain: 21 dB
- Current consumption: 0.8 mA typical
- Weight (with accessories): 87 g
- Dimensions: L 20 mm, W 47 mm, H 45 mm