- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit, 10 Connectors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52903 000001000 L52903000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The solderless BOSS BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customi...Click To Read More About This Product
Solderless pedalboard cable kit.
The solderless BOSS BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customizable system requires only the tightening of a single ground screw on each connector, with no cable stripping required. BOSS' compact bi-directional connectors are engineered to allow straight or right-angle connections, and enable you to place your pedals as close as 1 cm apart.
Premium 24K gold plated contacts ensure the most precise sound reproduction available. The low-capacitance, studio-grade cable is ultra-pliable for clean cable management and is manufactured with oxygen-free copper and braided shielding for quiet operation and lasting durability.
- Solderless technology for simple and quick assembly
- Bi-directional barrel design with 24K gold-plated contacts
- Low-capacitance cable preserves your tone
- 2.5 mm screwdriver included
- Other kit sizes available: BCK-2, BCK-6, BCK-12, BCK-24
Premium solderless solution for wiring your pedalboard. Order today.