- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit, 10 Connectors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52903 000001000 L52903000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The solderless BOSS BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solderless pedalboard cable kit.
The solderless BOSS BCK-10 Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customizable system requires only the tightening of a single ground screw on each connector, with no cable stripping required. BOSS' compact bi-directional connectors are engineered to allow straight or right-angle connections, and enable you to place your pedals as close as 1 cm apart.
Premium 24K gold plated contacts ensure the most precise sound reproduction available. The low-capacitance, studio-grade cable is ultra-pliable for clean cable management and is manufactured with oxygen-free copper and braided shielding for quiet operation and lasting durability.
- Solderless technology for simple and quick assembly
- Bi-directional barrel design with 24K gold-plated contacts
- Low-capacitance cable preserves your tone
- 2.5 mm screwdriver included
- Other kit sizes available: BCK-2, BCK-6, BCK-12, BCK-24
Premium solderless solution for wiring your pedalboard. Order today.