- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss FS-5U Nonlatching Footswitch
- 421382 000000000 421382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss FS-5U nonlatching footswitch is designed to meet any need for a footswitch that engages the effect only for the time your foot is on it, lik...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged reliability and Boss looks.
The Boss FS-5U nonlatching footswitch is designed to meet any need for a footswitch that engages the effect only for the time your foot is on it, like sustain or spot delay. Boss builds the Fs-5U to be compact, lightweight, and tough.
- Great looks
- Small size
- Tough construction
- BOSS reliability
A footswitch option you're not using might as well not be there. Use your equipment the way it's designed, plug it in today!
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 1-11/16" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Jack: 1/4" female
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.