- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss TU-03 Clip-on Tuner and Metronome
- Write a Review
- #L26803 000000000 L26803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compact and simple to operate, the TU-03 puts two essential music tools within easy reach. It combines a chromatic tuner and metronome in one device ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two essential music tools on your headstock.
Compact and simple to operate, the TU-03 puts two essential music tools within easy reach. It combines a chromatic tuner and metronome in one device that clips onto the headstock of nearly any stringed instrument, providing instant-access convenience everywhere you play. Packed with deep features not typically found in clip- on units, the TU-03 offers fast and accurate tuning performance with five different modes, plus advanced metronome functionality with a built-in speaker and numerous pattern/beat variations.
Rock-Solid Tuning Performance
With its large display and easy-to-set controls, the TU-03 makes instrument tuning quick and efficient. Standard chromatic mode allows you to tune to any pitch, while dedicated guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin modes provide string-based displays for even faster operation. Flat and double-flat tunings are supported as well, and the overall reference pitch is adjustable from 430-450 Hz. The reference pitch can also be sounded through a built-in speaker, providing an audible tuning tone for your playing partners.
An Onboard Metronome to Improve Your Time and Groove
Good rhythm is a vital skill for every musician. And since the TU-03 mounts right on your instrument, it’s never been more convenient to stay on top of your timing practice. You can hear the metronome beat with the integrated speaker, and also follow along visually with the dynamic display. It’s even possible to turn down the metronome sound and use the display as a silent timing reference while rehearsing and performing with other musicians. Eight different patterns and ten beat variations support practicing numerous styles and time signatures, and the tempo is easily adjustable from 30-250 BPM.
Always at the Ready
The TU-03 is rugged, reliable, and built to last, with a spring-loaded clip and flexible pad that provides secure, stable attachment on all types of headstocks. And thanks to its integrated backlight and non-glare surface, the display is easy to view in any environment, from dark stages to bright sunlight.
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
Have both, whenever you need it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.