- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss TU-80 Guitar Tuner & Metronome
- Product J11750
The BOSS TU-80 brings super-accurate LCD tuning to musicians at a very affordable price, while adding unique high-end features like a built-in metron...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile tuner that lets you know when you're in tune so you never have to look down again.
The BOSS TU-80 brings super-accurate LCD tuning to musicians at a very affordable price, while adding unique high-end features like a built-in metronome and Accu-Pitch. The pocket-sized TU-80 runs on batteries and can tune almost any instrument, thanks to a chromatic tuning mode and ultra wide tuning range. It even tunes 7-string guitars and 6-string basses”putting the TU-80 in a class all its own.
Reliable BOSS Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That' why the TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate BOSS LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you'e in tune. No more looking down at the tuner.
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument”from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this.
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual
Keep in time and in tune with this thin combo tuner/metronome. Order today!
- Reference Pitch: A4=435Hz-446Hz (1Hz steps)
- Tuning Range: E0 (20.6Hz)-C8 (4186Hz)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Tempo: 30-250 bpm
- Rhythm Style: Quarter note, eighth rest and eighth note, eighth note, triple, triple with center rest, sixteenth note, clave (3-2, 2-3)
- Beat: 0-9
- Input Impedance: 680 kOhms
- Indicator: LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack
- Power Supply: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption: 3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width: 122mm, 4-13/16"
- Depth: 68mm, 2-11/16"
- Height: 21mm, 0-7/8"
- Weight: 0.1 kg, 5 oz.