Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A versatile tuner that lets you know when you're in tune so you never have to look down again.
Reliable BOSS Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That' why the TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate BOSS LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you'e in tune. No more looking down at the tuner.
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument”from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this.
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual
Keep in time and in tune with this thin combo tuner/metronome. Order today!
TU-80 Guitar Tuner & Metronome Specifications:Tuner
- Reference Pitch: A4=435Hz-446Hz (1Hz steps)
- Tuning Range: E0 (20.6Hz)-C8 (4186Hz)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Tempo: 30-250 bpm
- Rhythm Style: Quarter note, eighth rest and eighth note, eighth note, triple, triple with center rest, sixteenth note, clave (3-2, 2-3)
- Beat: 0-9
- Input Impedance: 680 kOhms
- Indicator: LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack
- Power Supply: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption: 3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width: 122mm, 4-13/16"
- Depth: 68mm, 2-11/16"
- Height: 21mm, 0-7/8"
- Weight: 0.1 kg, 5 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.