- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celestion G10N-40 40W, 10" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- H69210 000000002 H69210000000002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 10" G10N-40 from Celestion is a true "modern vintage" guitar speaker, delivering exceptionally well-balanced tone that has real Celestion pedigre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Detailed and warm cleans with plenty of British grind.
The 10" G10N-40 from Celestion is a true "modern vintage" guitar speaker, delivering exceptionally well-balanced tone that has real Celestion pedigree.
The G10N-40 is characterized by satisfyingly deep lows that are complemented by sweet and clear upper mids and an articulate, well-defined top end.
Loaded into small combos, the G10N-40 articulates a detailed and warm clean sound, and its balanced response means this versatile speaker is still able to deliver true British grind when pushed to the limit.
- Well-balanced tone
- Deep lows, sweet mids, and articulate high end
- Pressed steel chassis
- Power rating: 30W
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Voice coil diameter: 1-3/4"
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Frequency range: 95Hz - 5500Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 98Hz
- Mounting information:
- Diameter: 4.9" (124mm)
- Overall depth: 4" (102mm)
- Magnet structure diameter: 4.9" (124mm)
- Cut-out diameter: 9" (229mm)
- Mounting slot dimensions: 1/4" x .43" (6.5mm x 11mm)
- Number of mounting slots: 8
- Mounting slot PCD: 9.6" (245mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb.