- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celestion Gold 50W, 12" Alnico Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 660022
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many other manufacturers have tried to recreate the Celestion Blue sound in a higher powered driver, and some have come close. But only Celestion has...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Emulates the Celestion Alnico Blue but with higher power rating.
Many other manufacturers have tried to recreate the Celestion Blue sound in a higher powered driver, and some have come close. But only Celestion has the experience and know-how to emulate the tone and response of its own Alnico classic in a modern driver that's perfect for single or multiple applications in cabinets or combos.
The power handling of the Original Blue speaker was limited by the material used in the construction of the voice coil. After hundreds of hours of testing and countless prototypes, Celestion has developed a coil that can withstand higher levels of power but leaves the tone unaffected. Such a relatively simple, yet important, development lies at the heart of a truly remarkable new guitar loudspeaker.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 50W
- Nominal impedance: 8Î and 15Î
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Alnico
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.4Î & 11.8Î
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 6.5", 165mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.0", 128mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm ˜
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 9.3 lb.; 4.2kg