- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celestion Vintage 30 60W, 12" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #660230 000000613 660230000000613
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the '80s, Celestion set out to develop a modern speaker capable of delivering classic Alnico Blue-style British guitar tone, but able to handle mu...Click To Read More About This Product
Handles high output in vintage style.
- Soundclip - Celestion Vintage 30: Distortion
- Soundclip - Celestion Vintage 30 - Crunch2
- Soundclip - Celestion Vintage 30 - Crunch1
- Soundclip - Celestion Vintage 30 - Clean Sound
- Celestion Vintage 30 vs Classic Lead 80 Face Off!
- Celestion Vintage 30 vs G12H-75 Creamback Face-Off
- Celestion Vintage 30 vs G12T-75 Face-Off REMATCH!
In the '80s, Celestion set out to develop a modern speaker capable of delivering classic Alnico Blue-style British guitar tone, but able to handle much more power and overdrive. This was achieved by coupling a Heavy 'H' ceramic magnet (the closest in performance to Alnico) with a new cone and voice coil.
The result was the Vintage 30, Celestion's most revealing speaker. It features enormously detailed and complex overtones, a warm low end, a famously rich vocal mid-range and a beautifully detailed top end. Use on its own to reveal the complexities in hand-wired boutique amps, or in a 4x12 for a wonderfully intricate three-dimensional crunch. Over the past 25 years, the Vintage 30 sound has been captured on thousands of recordings from a diverse range of players.
- Tone of Celestion Blue with more power handling
- 60W power rating
- 100db sensitivity
- Round copper voice coil
- Ceramic magnet
- 70-5kHz frequency range
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.3", 135mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 6.1", 156mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm ¸
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 10.4lb, 4.7kg