- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Trusst Adjustable Panel Point for Video Wall
- Write a Review
- J55974 000000000 J55974000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trusst Adjustable Panel Point for Video allows you to create a hang point on the upper chords of box truss to support video walls. The clamp moun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Supports up to 1,100 lb.
The Trusst Adjustable Panel Point for Video allows you to create a hang point on the upper chords of box truss to support video walls. The clamp mounting points are adjustable to work with box truss up to 20.5 in. wide. The Adjustable Panel Point for Video provides a safe and secure connection and supports weights of up to 500 kg (1,100 lb.) The welded eyebolt orients to allow quick connection to video rig bars with standard rigging shackles, round slings, or wire rope. Made from solid-bar 6061 T-6 aluminum with a permanently attached eye bolt. Includes two Trusst CTC-50HC half-coupler clamps designed to fit 50 mm (2 in.) truss chords.
- Creates hang point on truss to support video wall
- Adjustable clamp mounting points
- Supports up to 1,100 lb.
- Made from solid-bar 6061 T-6 aluminum with permanently attached eyebolt
- Includes two half-coupler clamps designed to fit 50 mm truss chords
Order now for a pro-grade mounting solution for your video wall.