- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CIOKS AC10 Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58957 000000000 L58957000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AC10 is a member of CIOKS professional range of dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals. Its two powerful AC sections with 800mA each...Click To Read More About This Product
A dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals.
AC10 is a member of CIOKS professional range of dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals. Its two powerful AC sections with 800mA each offer voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC. If you have one or two pedals in your setup, which requires an AC power source, AC10 is the right choice.
It powers all vacuum tube pedals from Electro-Harmonix, Kingsley, older Blackstar HT series, the Whammy or JamMan from DigiTech, Tube Rotosphere, Tubeman, Tube Factor or Replex from Hughes & Kettner or EBS Valve Drive just to mention a few. If you only have one AC pedal, you can convert one of the AC sections into a powerful DC section offering 600mA with voltages 9, 12 and 15V DC. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 600mA are perfect for pedals using 9 or 12V DC at lower currents up to 200mA.
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
- Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
- Outlet 7-8: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
- Outlet 9-10: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
- * only one of these two sections can be used
- Size: 158 x 98 x 35 mm (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
Power your pedalboard with elegance. Order today.
- 10 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each
- 9, 12 and 16V AC available
- One AC section convertible into a 600mA DC section
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Total of 16 Flex cables in total included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- Mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included