- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CIOKS Adam Link
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58911 000000000 L58911000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Adam link is a small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with four isolated outlets. Being only 31 mm high it fits under the flat Pedaltrain...Click To Read More About This Product
A flat power supply for effect pedals.
Adam link is a small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with four isolated outlets. Being only 31 mm high it fits under the flat Pedaltrain nano, mini, new nano+ and all metro boards. It offers voltages 9 or 12V and a total output current of 700mA. The top two fixed 9V outlets will power any two Strymon or other two medium current pedals. The bottom two outlets, configurable to either 9 or 12V, will power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex. If needed, all 4 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
- 4 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
- Total output current of 700mA
- Two medium current 9V outlets with 250mA each
- Can power any two Strymon pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Detachable mains power cord
- ADAM easily adds 4 extra isolated outlets to another link power
- Total of 6 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Super flat design, fits under Pedaltrain nano, mini, the new nano+ and all metro boards
- Compatible with Temple Audio pedalboards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included
Power your pedalboard with elegance. Order today.
- Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9V DC / 250mA each
- Size: 115 x 88 x 31 mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
- Weight: 0.8 kg