- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cooperstand Pro-B Sapele Banjo Stand
- Write a Review
- J48203 000000000 J48203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cooperstand's Pro-B Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid African sapele hardwood. This stand is designed to temporarily and securely support sp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact banjo stand made from beautiful African sapele.
Cooperstand's Pro-B Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid African sapele hardwood. This stand is designed to temporarily and securely support specific types of instruments in a protected or monitored environment. Because of the physical nature of this product, it could be damaged if accidentally stepped on. As a result, it is not recommended that it be used for abusive on stage use.
The Pro-B supports an open or resonator back banjo. It will also support certain resonator, jazz guitars, and even Dobro-type instruments with bodies up to 3 in. thick at the bout. The classy, highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away in most guitar cases or gig bags.
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African sapele construction
- Stainless hinges with non-slip pin
- Two-position brace
- Measures 18-1/4 in. x 4 in. x 1-1/2 in. closed
- Has a 13 in. deep x 11 in. wide footprint
- Comes in black velveteen bag
Order this special banjo stand today!