- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario EXL140 Light Top Heavy/Bottom 8-String Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75127 000000000 H75127000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EXL140-8 combines one of D'Addario's most popular hybrid sets, EXL140, two additional low strings to create a set optimized for 8-string electric gui...Click To Read More About This Product
They bring out the bass but don't trip you up on leads.
EXL140-8 combines one of D'Addario's most popular hybrid sets, EXL140, two additional low strings to create a set optimized for 8-string electric guitars. This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Optimized for 8-string electrics tuned F#, B, E, A, D, G, B, E
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .054, .064, .074
For long-life and incredible responsiveness, D'Addario can't be beat. Order today.