- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario EXP160 Coated Regular Bass Strings
- Write a Review
- Product 100958
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gauges - .050 .070 .085 .105EXP160 delivers all the tone and performance of their popular EXL160 bass set, offering the ideal combination of bright, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Brilliant tone and incredible durabilty.
Gauges - .050 .070 .085 .105
EXP160 delivers all the tone and performance of their popular EXL160 bass set, offering the ideal combination of bright, booming tone and light, comfortable feel, with four times more string life. They fit long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4".
D'Addario EXPs are some of the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on D'Addario's advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to their world-renowned XL line of bass strings with a minimum of four times more life.
- Coated version of D'Addario's popular XL160 medium gauge electric bass set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and four times more life
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-1/4 inches
- Made in the USA for high quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh