- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario NYXL1254 Heavy Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- J23847 000000000 J23847000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gauges: Plain Steel 12-16-20-32-42-54DAddario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string youve playe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Heavy gauge set with a high carbon steel 3rd/G string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings.
Gauges: Plain Steel 12-16-20-32-42-54
DAddario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string youve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by DAddario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLs provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary "fusion twist" process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D™Addario' exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5kHz range “ more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1252 offering a wound 3rd/G string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Order this great set of D'Addario strings for your axe today!