- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario NYXL1260 Extra Heavy Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23852 000000000 J23852000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guages: Plain Steel 12-16-20-34-46-60D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve pla...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for tuning guitars down to C, or for players who prefer a heavier gauge string.
Guages: Plain Steel 12-16-20-34-46-60
D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL's provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary "fusion twist" process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL' feature D™Addario' exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5kHz range
- NYXL1260 is optimized for "C" tuning or players who prefer a heavier string setup
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Order this great set of D'Addario strings for your axe today!