- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Planet Waves Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 420980 000000000 420980000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The precision-designed Planet Waves Humidity and Temperature Sensor digitally indicates accurate relative humidity levels ranging from under 20% to 9...Click To Read More About This Product
Monitors your instrument's humidity and temperature status.
The precision-designed Planet Waves Humidity and Temperature Sensor digitally indicates accurate relative humidity levels ranging from under 20% to 99%. The thermometer displays temperature in either fahrenheit or centigrade, ranging from -32 to 122 degrees. The unit includes a programmable set point as well as a memory feature that indicates the date and time of the highest and lowest temperature and humidity levels to which the instrument has been exposed.
- Indicates accurate relative humidity levels from under 20% to 99%
- Displays temperatures from -32 to 122 degrees
- Displays temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Memory function indicates date/time of the highest and lowest temperature and humidity levels instrument has been exposed to
Keep track of conditions that can damage a valuable instrument. Order today.